Pregnancy is such an exciting time!
Congratulations from all of us at Pyrocalm Control - here’s to all those wonderful times to come once your little one finally arrives!
We get it - it’s only natural to have a few worries and niggles along the way and from time to time there can be those unpleasant associated side effects - one of them being heartburn.
It may be common in pregnancy - as many as eight in 10 mums suffer from it particularly from 27 weeks onwards as your growing baby presses against your stomach - but that doesn’t make it any less uncomfortable.
Simple diet and lifestyle changes can help to control your symptoms, such as cutting down on drinks containing caffeine and rich, spicy or fatty foods, eating small meals often and not eating within three hours of going to bed.
If lifestyle changes aren’t working and you need help to manage your symptoms speak to your midwife or GP.
They may recommend a medicine to reduce the amount of acid in your stomach such as omeprazole which is suitable to take during pregnancy.
Available over the counter without a prescription in pharmacies and supermarkets, Pyrocalm Control 20mg Gastro-Resistant Tablets* contain omeprazole which can be taken by pregnant and breastfeeding women over 18 years of age.
Simply answer the question below to be entered. Five winners will receive a £50 Millie and Ralph gift card. The prize draw opens on the 1st April 2023 at 9am and closes on the 30th April 2023 at 11:59pm.
For more information and advice visit pyrocalmcontrol.co.uk
IMPORTANT: Medicines can affect the unborn baby. Always talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking any medicine in pregnancy.
*Essential Information: Pyrocalm Control® 20mg Gastro-Resistant Tablets. For the short-term treatment of reflux symptoms in adults. Contains 20mg Omeprazole. Always read the label.
1. The prize draw opens on the 1st April 2023 at 9am and closes on the 30th April 2023 at 11:59pm, any entries submitted after this time will not be valid or counted.
2. This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
3. The prize is a £50 Millie and Ralph gift card
4. Five winners will be picked randomly from all valid correctly answered entries who have answered during the prize date. The winners will be contacted shortly after the closing date and notified by email and have 7 days to respond before an alternative winner is chosen.
5. This prize may be offered in a limited number of other promotions.
6. Only one entry per person will be counted.
7. No purchase is necessary. To enter for free visit, https://www.motherandbaby.com/pregnancy/health-and-wellness/win-gift-cards-with-pyrocalm-control/
8. Full terms and conditions can be found at www.bauerlegal.co.uk/competition-terms.html
9. The prize is provided by Dexcel Pharma LTD. We are not responsible for any aspect of the prize, including unsatisfactory quality or late delivery or a prize winner being unable to take up any aspect, or the entirety of the prize due to their own circumstances or restrictions. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered.
11 Our employees (and their family members) or employees of any company involved in the Competition, including any Prize Provider, are not permitted to enter.