The Eco-Touch Nappy Bin from Shnuggle has been designed to create an effortless change time for parent and baby and has a cassette free solution that saves on time, ongoing costs and plastic waste.
With a simple, fuss-free, one handed ‘drop and go’ operation, just let the bin do the work. Simply open the lid and pop the nappy inside for a minimal touch change time. Allowing focus to remain on baby without the struggle that can happen with an overcomplicated system.
The dual-seal odour airlock keeps unwanted odours trapped inside, even when the outer lid is open and also when changing the bin liner. For extra peace of mind, an anti-bacterial treatment has been added to every day touch points.
Thoughtfully eco, the Shnuggle Eco Touch Nappy Bin is cassette free, saving on ongoing costs and plastic waste as well as being free from single use plastic and made from 100% recyclable plastic. To accompany, Shnuggle offer Better Bag Nappy Bin Liners which are 100% biodegradable making the Eco-Touch Nappy Bin a kinder choice.
Compatible with disposable, reusable and eco-friendly nappies and wipes, the Eco-Touch Nappy Bin ensures parents’ choice is supported.
Shnuggle pride themselves on being innovators in the bath time, sleep time and changing categories and also on their exceptional consumer relations, constantly taking comments and feedback on board to further their development of both new and existing products along with extensive research into lifestyle, interiors and parenting trends. The Eco Touch Nappy Bin is a stylish, neater addition to any nursery or bathroom.
The RRP is £49.95 and a sample pack of Better Bag Nappy Bin liners are included with every Nappy Bin purchase. Available from www.shnuggle.com
For your chance to win, answer the question below. The prize draw opens on the 27th April at 9am and closes on the 26th May 2022 at 11:59pm.
1) The prize draw opens on the 27th April at 9am and closes on the 26th May 2022 at 11:59pm, any entries submitted after this time will not be valid or counted.
2) This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
3) The prize is a Shnuggle Eco Touch Nappy Bin.
4) Five winners will be picked randomly from all valid correctly answered entries who have answered during the prize date. The winner will be contacted shortly after the closing date and notified by email and have 7 days to respond before an alternative winner is chosen.
5) This prize may be offered in a limited number of other promotions.
6) Only one entry per person will be counted.
7) No purchase is necessary. To enter for free visit, https://www.motherandbaby.com/reviews/newborn-products/win-the-new-shnuggle-eco-touch-nappy-bin
8) Full terms and conditions can be found at www.bauerlegal.co.uk/competition-terms.html
9) The prize is provided by Shnuggle. We are not responsible for any aspect of the prize, including unsatisfactory quality or late delivery or a prize winner being unable to take up any aspect, or the entirety of the prize due to their own circumstances or restrictions. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered