As a parent you'll do anything to help your baby sleep. All so they can rest a little better, for a little longer. But it’s not really all about them, is it? You might not admit it, but it’s as much about your sleep as it is theirs. Whether it’s having a nap in the car on your lunch hour or surviving on ready meals just so you can get to bed that bit earlier, the hunt for those elusive Zzzs can take you to extreme lengths.
Armed with this knowledge, Tommee Tippee™ has set out to help revolutionise the sleeping patterns of babies and in turn, their parents. Enter, the Dreammaker – a scientifically proven light and sound sleep aid inspired by the womb that aims to help babies drop off surrounded by the comforts of their first “home”.
Developed with a world-leading sleep laboratory and sleep scientists at Northumbria University, the Dreammaker is a unique, patent-pending sleep aid that relaxes your baby, lulls them into a deep sleep and prolongs the length of their slumber – meaning you can snooze for longer too.
Our real parent testers said: "I absolutely love it. If I’m struggling to sleep myself, I’ll tap it back on and find it much easier to sleep. I’ve even used it on my four year old when she was having a particularly bad night. This has had a profoundly positive impact on my baby’s sleep."
They were also big fans of the CrySensor technology: "If my baby fusses in the night, the CrySensor kicks in before I have even opened my eyes and seems to soothe her back to sleep quickly and easily. You can’t put a price on sleep - especially with a newborn baby - now we sleep when she does, 9pm til 6am!"
So, how does the Dreammaker work?
Pink noise: Mimics the natural sounds of the womb and encourages baby to fall asleep faster, deeper and for longer as it provides them with a comforting, familiar and more natural background noise.
Red light: Soothes and promotes the production of melatonin, the sleep hormone, without disturbing baby (or parents) once asleep. It also provides a less disruptive experience during the night whether you’re feeding, checking your baby’s nappy, or comforting them after a nightmare.
Pulsing glow: The rhythmical pulses of soft light mimic the slow, deep breaths of baby’s relaxed breathing rate, which calms and helps them drift off to sleep.
Intelligent CrySensor technology: The integrated CrySensor listens out for baby’s cries during the night and automatically turns the device back on to soothe them back to sleep.
USB powered: Easy to use, simply double tap the ring on the top of the product and select the light, sound and pulse settings to suit your preferences. The device must be connected to the mains to function.
Sleep is crucial to brain function and development – for them and you. And with research revealing the average parent manages only 4.4hrs’ sleep a night during their baby’s first year, it's never been more important to discover effective ways to ensure you’re both feeling like your happiest self, ready to take on the day.
We’re offering one lucky winner the chance to bag a bundle of sleep essentials from baby and parenting expert Tommee Tippee to celebrate the launch of their new Light and Sound Baby Sleep Aid, the Dreammaker. Along with the new Dreammaker, the winner will receive an Ollie the Owl Mini Grofriend Travel Sleep Aid, Dreammee Sound, Motion and Video Baby Monitor, Gro Egg2 Ambient Room Thermometer, and the Original Grobag Snuggle Twin Pack. All entrants need to do is answer the question below and they could be the lucky winner of everything needed to kit out their night-time routine and ensure a well-deserved slumber for the whole family.
The prize draw opens at 9am on the 15th Nov 2021 and closes on the 27th Dec 2021 at 11:59pm. To win, answer the question below:
The Tommee Tippee Dreammaker is available to purchase at RRP £29.99 via Amazon, Argos, John Lewis and Boots, as well as directly from www.tommeetippee.com.
Follow Tommee Tippee on Instagram @tommeetippeeuk.
1. The prize draw opens at 9am on the 15th Nov 2021 and closes on the 27th Dec 2021 at 11:59pm, any entries submitted after this time will not be valid or counted.
2. This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
3. There is one prize night time essentials bundle which includes Tommee Tippee Dreammaker Sleep Aid, Mini Grofriend Travel Sleep Aid – Ollie the Owl, Dreammee Sound – motion & video baby monitor, Gro Egg2 – ambient room thermometer and The Original Grobag 0.2 Tog snuggle twin pack 0-4m.
4. A winner will be picked randomly from all valid correctly answered entries who have answered during the prize date. The winner will be contacted shortly after the closing date and notified by email and have 7 days to respond before an alternative winner is chosen.
5. This prize may be offered in a limited number of other promotions.
6. Only one entry per person will be counted.
7. No purchase is necessary. To enter for free visit https://www.motherandbaby.com/reviews/first-year-products/tommee-tippee-launches-the-dreammaker-giving-the-nation-s-families-the-chance-to-sleep-like-a-baby
8. Full terms and conditions can be found at www.bauerlegal.co.uk/competition-terms.html
9. The prize is provided by Tommee Tippee. We are not responsible for any aspect of the prize, including unsatisfactory quality or late delivery or a prize winner being unable to take up any aspect, or the entirety of the prize due to their own circumstances or restrictions. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered