We are very excited to have teamed up with Matador Publishing House to offer twenty copies of Emma L Smith’s award-winning book 100 Ways in 100 Days to Teach Your Baby Maths: Support All Areas of Your Baby’s Development by Nurturing a Love of Maths. A must have for all new parents!
The nurturing tone of the book is immediately set with the suggestion that you should let your baby lead the way as you explore the wonderful world of maths together through 100 daily activities, stories, and songs. No flashcards, no worksheets, no right or wrong, and no maths anxiety.
What can you expect from this ground-breaking new approach to infant development? Within this 100-day maths journey, you will discover:
* Maths ability on entry to school is a strong predictor of later achievement, double that of literacy skills.
* Babies seem to be born with an amazing number sense.
* Parents have the power to show their babies that maths can be either something to feel anxious about or something to enjoy.
* Babies can enjoy maths activities while boosting other areas of infant development.
* The best time to start enjoying maths is in infancy.
Beyond all else, this book will remind you: The world is full of maths, and your baby is full of curiosity! Ensure you and your baby get to enjoy this journey by winning a FREE book!
Find out more about the how and why of teaching your baby maths by visiting 100 Ways in 100 Days To Teach Your Baby Maths | Facebook
Want to get started right now? Read the first pages with Amazon Look Inside.
The prize draw opens at 9am on the 1st February 2022 and closes on the 28th February 2022 at 11:59pm. Simply answer the below for your chance to win:
1. The prize draw opens on the 1st February 2022 at 9am and closes on the 28h February 2022 at 11:59pm, any entries submitted after this time will not be valid or counted.
2. This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
3. The prize is Emma L Smith’s award-winning book 100 Ways in 100 Days to Teach Your Baby Maths: Support All Areas of Your Baby’s Development by Nurturing a Love of Maths
4. Twenty winner’s will be picked randomly from all valid correctly answered entries who have answered during the prize date. The winners will be contacted shortly after the closing date and notified by email and have 7 days to respond before an alternative winner is chosen.
5. This prize may be offered in a limited number of other promotions.
6. Only one entry per person will be counted.
7. No purchase is necessary. To enter for free visit, https://www.motherandbaby.com/baby/development/win-one-of-twenty-baby-maths-books
8. Full terms and conditions can be found at www.bauerlegal.co.uk/competition-terms.html
9. The prize is provided by Emma L Smith. We are not responsible for any aspect of the prize, including unsatisfactory quality or late delivery or a prize winner being unable to take up any aspect, or the entirety of the prize due to their own circumstances or restrictions. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered